29th - 31st, 2020
Rules and Regulations
B!G ART presents The Scare Wash
TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All guests must read, and agree to, these terms and conditions in order to gain entry into the experience. By purchasing this ticket, and/or entering the experience, you voluntarily assume all risks and dangers associated with participation in the Scare Wash experience. You agree to release BIG ART Inc10th and 10th car wash, its owners, employees, volunteers, and associates, contractors and other related parties from any liability, harm, injury or death, cost or expense whatsoever that may arise directly, or indirectly, from attending the Scare Wash experience. COVID-19 is a deadly and highly communicable disease, and although we take every precaution to stop the spread of this illness, there is an inherent risk in every public environment. By visiting the Scare Wash you voluntarily assume all risk related to exposure to COVID-19. Furthermore, you agree to the following rules and regulations:
COVID-19 Specific Rules and Regulations
- DO NOT COME TO THE EVENT IF YOU ARE SYMPTOMATIC, HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN INFECTED OR SOMEONE WHO IS SYMPTOMATIC, HAVE TRAVELLED OUTSIDE OF CALGARY RECENTLY, ARE STILL IN QUARANTINE, RECENTLY RELEASED FROM QUARANTINE, AND/OR BELIEVE YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO COVID-19. This is for everyone’s protection. Please be responsible.
- THE GOLDEN RULE – You are not to leave your car, for any reason outside of a major medical emergency. We will terminate the experience if you break this rule. One of the only ways we prevent infection is limiting close contact between household units. Physical distancing is a key measure in fighting this virus. If you are in medical distress, please signal a staff member and they will coordinate the appropriate first responders. If we cannot abide by this rule, we will no longer have events of this nature, or any other. We believe in you, and our greater community to abide by this very simple rule so we can congregate and share in this experience, together.
- All guests within a single vehicle, should be from the same household or cohort/pod.
- There are no public washroom facilities on site, so please come prepared to remain in your vehicle before, during, and after the experience.
- Guests are not to come in physical contact with our experience creators. If contact is necessary, they will remain 2m apart.
Standard Rules and Regulations for Guests
- KEEP YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE. It is your only proof of paid admission. Barcodes must be produced when requested by staff. Individuals entering the venue, during operating hours, by means other than the gate area are trespassers.
- THE SPEED LIMIT is 5 km/h. Before moving your vehicle, please check immediately before and after to be sure the area is clear of people and objects. Wait for the lights to come up to full brightness so you can see more clearly when exiting the experience.
- VEHICLE LIGHTS must remain off during the experience. Parking lights are acceptable, when parking. However, headlights and daytime running lights must remain off once the experience begins. We will take your keys upon entry to the bay in order to protect our cast and crew.
- INTERIOR LIGHTS will inhibit the experience. Please limit their usage, this also applies to other light sources such as media players, infotainment systems, mobile device screens, other digital device screens and accent lighting. We will take your keys upon entry to the bay in order to protect our cast and crew.
- When PARKING your vehicle please follow the instructions of your attendant closely and park on the designated line. We will take your keys upon entry to the bay in order to protect our cast and crew.
- Bluetooth Speaker. You will be given a bluetooth speaker to playback the soundscape for your experience. Do not alter this device in any way. Please leave it on your dash.
- NO ALCOHOL, CANNABIS OR ILLEGAL DRUGS IN ANY FORM. If we witness usage or anyone disrupting others that appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs you will be asked to leave the venue immediately. Calgary Police Services will be called at our discretion.
- EMISSIONS – When parked inside the experience, please turn your engine off. Vehicles emitting excessive fumes may be asked to leave the experience. Vehicles with fuel leaks, or other malfunctions, may be asked to leave at management’s discretion.
- Insurance regulations PROHIBIT OPEN FLAMES from guests of any kind. Items such as candles, fireworks & sparklers are forbidden.
- NO VULGAR or PROFANE LANGUAGE will be tolerated when dealing with staff and performers.
- PETS ARE PROHIBITED.
- The use of your vehicle’s horn is strictly prohibited.
- Video recording and photography of the experience is strictly prohibited. Each experience is unique, but we want everyone to encounter the performance for the first time in-person DON’T SPOIL IT FOR OTHERS.
- SMOKING IS PROHIBITED.
- IN GENERAL, SIMPLE COMMON SENSE AND COURTESY WILL PREVAIL
- Rules are subject to change due to the ongoing pandemic and constantly shifting AHS guidelines. We appreciate your patience. Please visit the FAQ section for more information.
- Experience creators will be constantly in motion around your vehicle, in the bay.
- You should not enter this experience if you are susceptible to seizures, suffer from a heart condition, asthma, or you are pregnant
- During the experience, fake blood, make up, costumes and other theatrical props may come in contact with the surface of your vehicle.
- This experience is appropriate for ages 14 and up. Parental accompaniment for anyone under the age of 16 is mandatory.
- COVID-19 is a deadly and highly communicable disease, and although we take every precaution to stop the spread of this illness, there is an inherent risk in every public environment. By visiting the Scare Wash you voluntarily assume all risk related to exposure to COVID-19
- Please visit our FAQ page for more information.
Your use of this ticket constitutes an acknowledgement of your willingness to appear in photographs and videos taken in public areas of the venue, releases The DRIVE-IN, and all affiliates, from liability resulting from the use of such photographs or videos and grants The DRIVE-IN, and all affiliates, the unrestricted right to produce, reproduce, publish, broadcast, communicate, distribute, adapt and otherwise use or reuse photographs and videos, without further compensation. Bearer of this ticket voluntarily assumes all risks and damages incidental to visiting the venue for which the ticket is issued.
NO REFUNDS ARE GIVEN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. If the experience is under repair, or requires attention for another matter, your ticket will be exchanged. Tickets are transferable to other guests if you cannot attend due to extenuating circumstances and management reserves the right to refuse entry.